Update March 13, 2019:
I’ve since received two other DMCA notices, one from Sabrina Jeffries and another from Cassandra Dean. Forgive me if I don’t post snippets anymore of the notices, as it’s time I don’t want to waste. You can hit me up for them if you want. Post in comment below.
1. I don’t see what I did wrong. I merely used the book cover of these authors as a graphic for the review of their books, introducing their new book or in commenting about covers. NOWHERE DID I SAY that I am the owner or cover artist or that I own the book cover. *color me baffled* So where did I go wrong that I would be served a DMCA notice?
2. Don’t these authors appreciate free publicity?
3. Well, since they don’t, I’m going to remove all previous posts I’ve made on them and their books.
4. I’m certainly not going to waste time on them anymore. DMCA notices, even receiving it for the 4th time, don’t get any easier.
5. It also means I’m not going to post anything more on these authors, nor even read or review their books. With the thousands of books being published each month, I daresay I’ve got a lot of choices of reading material.
6. So authors I’m boycotting (and counting):
a. Elise K Ackers
b. Sabrina Jeffries
c. Cassandra Dean