I wasn’t supposed to add any more reading challenges (I’m already doing 8!), but this “card” below caught my eye. I came across a lot of cards during my blog hops, but I thought this one was the more interesting one. It certainly is going to be fun crossing out the squares. *fingers crossed*
Hosted by The Book Date
- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2015
- Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be a U.S. $12 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
- Reviews are not mandatory and if you prefer to keep a list of the books read and the category they cross off the card, then you can still enter for the completion of a Full House by linking to that list.
- Link your reviews for 1st quarter: January/February/March
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year. However it doesn’t matter when you read the book in 2015 – which month, just link as you remember or have time. So if you read it in January you may not get around to linking it until say… May. That is fine.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- On the 22nd of November a post will go up to link a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 1st January 2016 and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $50 prize which again can be used to buy books at the Book Depository or be received as an Amazon voucher.
- Complete the card above. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed “one free exchange“, if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
I’ll be listing the books I’ve read below, with a link to the review post (if there’s any), and a rating.
1. Library Book
2. A Top Book of 2015
3. You heard about the book online
4. Set in the Southern Hemisphere
5. Published in 2015
6. Novella. Model Behavior by Tamara Morgan. 4 stars
7. Setting that you now want to visit
8. Award winning
9. First in a series
10. A Keeper
11. Author outside your own country
12. Book by author you really like. Soulbound by Kristen Callihan. 3/3. 5 stars.
13. Free choice
14. Published 2000-2013
15. Outstanding hero or heroine
16. Won or borrowed
17. Book set in Northern Hemispere
18. Debut novel by author. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. 2/15. 5 stars.
19. Published pre 2000
20. Author new to you
21. 2nd book or more in a series. If the Viscount Falls by Sabrina Jeffries. 1/28. 5 stars.
22. Been on your TBR “forever”
23. Published in 2014. Garden of Serenity by Nina Pierce. 1/20. 4 stars.
24. Type of book you rarely or never read
25. You love the cover