I’ve found a lot more challenges I want to participate in! I’m not sure I can finish them all, but it’s good to have goals. So, my Masterlist Reading Challenge will be on the sidebar.
The challenge itself is a personal one! Sign Up is between 18th December and 1st February, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st 2015. Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging (though we’re not too mean…one of your resolutions can be a personal goal!) You can sign up via blog post, Facebook, Tsu or Goodreads!
- Create between 1 and 5 resolutions related to books/book blogging
- If you have 2 or more resolutions than 1 can be unrelated to books/book blogging
- Create a sign up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 1st)
- On the 30th of each month (and the 28th for February) create an update post about your goals and add the post to the Linky that will be on Laura’s or My blogs
- This is a year long challenge, so you can’t add resolutions that could be done in a day these must be year long goals.
- For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2015
We’ll be giving away two $10 Amazon gift cards at the end of December 2015. You get one entry per resolution (via a Rafflecopter form) but we need to be able to track your progress via the monthly updates! Plus it’s a great way to keep up to date with other people’s progress!
Tweet your progress to #BookishResolutions Grab the button and link back to this post.
1. Complete 5 reading challenges this year
2. Read 6 fantasy books this year
3. Read 6 romantic suspense books this year
4. Read 6 paperbacks this year
5. Read 6 books that I already own (acquired before 2015) this year