- The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2015.
- We’re welcoming all readers to join us for this challenge! In order to sign up, readers must link to their blogs or their Goodreads profile in the Linky provided below.That way, we can see where you’ll be sharing your thoughts on the fantasies you’ll read!
- You can read as many fantasy novels as you’d like to. No levels for this challenge!
- There will be 2 giveaways, one at 6 months and one at the end of the year. More details will be provided closer to those dates.
- Help us spread the word! Feel free to tweet about the challenge using our official hashtag #flightsoffantasy, grab the button to link to the challenge in your sidebar & pin the image on Pinterest.
- Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books. Share your challenge number in a comment below, a post on your blog or even a tweet!
- On the last Sunday of each month, we’ll be sharing our personal updates on the challenge. We’ll be including a Linky, just in case you decide to do the same. (This is optional!)
- As mentioned, we will have giveaways! If you want to gain bonus entries for the giveaways, read any (or even all!) of our favorite fantasy books listed below:
- Joint Favorites: Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Fire and Thorns, Snow Like Ashes, Queen of the Tearling
- Alexa’s Favorites: Eon, Daughter of the Forest, The Elemental Trilogy, Song of the Lioness, The Hobbit
- Rachel’s Favorites: The Grisha Trilogy, Harper Hall Trilogy, The Fever series, The Winner’s Curse, Graceling
As this is my first time to join, I decided I’ll be reading…10 fantasy books!
Here’s my list so far. Books I’ve read will have a link (if reviewed) and a rating. Book list may change during the year, depends on circumstances.
1. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
3. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
4. Heir to Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
5. Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
6. Flame of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier